5 Reasons You Should Pump Some Life into Your Printed Graphics
In our last article, we discussed how retail shoppers expect a state-of-the-art shopping experience when they hit stores these days, and how one way to improve their shopping experience is through adding a digital component to your printed retail signage and display graphics.
Combining high definition video with traditional static printed graphics brings retail branding to the next level. Here’s how:
- Increase Footfall - It’s not everyday that you walk through a store and expect the graphics or displays to start moving or talking, right? And if they did, it would probably catch you by surprise and capture your attention, or at least make you do a double take, which is exactly the goal of digital signage and display graphics. By adding a moving or touch component to graphics and displays, you’re increasing the number of interactions a graphic or display receives and maximizing your ROI.
- Bring Products to Life - Static graphics of your retail products, no matter how unique, are just that...static. However, with the power of digital, you can now take a deeper dive into your brand and really bring these products to life for your customers. Draw customers into the experience, demonstrate how easy your product is to use and show them why they can’t live without your product.
- No humans necessary - Marketing a high-risk product is much different than marketing a consumer product that carries little or no risk. As everyone knows from personal experience, we choose a new washer and dryer with much more care than we buy soft drinks. In the case of products (or services) with higher-risk, the customer has more at stake and looks for information, sources of evidence about its methods and abilities. With digital signage and display graphics, you have an opportunity to provide this evidence to consumers when a salesperson isn’t available!
- Create a Dialog - By adding a touch component to your digital signage or retail display graphics you create an opportunity for customers to actually interact with your products (or services), which helps transform the typical retail touch point into a more meaningful communication tool that delivers relevant information and emotional branding to your consumer. Digital signage and display graphics really help transform the shopping experience into a dialogue between the brand and the customer.
- Improve Experience - Creating interactions between customers and products (or services), digital signage and displays allow you to adapt, capture and learn from your store by providing unique, location-specific content and inviting customers to provide meaningful feedback about your products and initiatives that can then be converted into meaningful data and used to fuel your brand.
Whether it’s an interactive trade show booth, unique store front window display or an interactive in-store kiosk, by combining print and video through digital graphics such as Active Graphics, you’ll receive greater impact than working with just print or working with just video.